Forth Co. Sell (Consignment) Guidelines
In the guidelines below, we will discuss the following:
- What we accept and don't accept
- Advertising and Promotion
- Pick-up, Drop-off and Sale Process
- Tips for Successful Preparation and Selling
- Subscribe to our newsletter (website: www.forthco.ph)
- Consign at least 15 and a maximum of 50 quality items of women’s clothing, bags, shoes, and accessories.
- Clothing items must be clean. Items with stains, missing buttons, holes, worn knees, or broken zippers, or literally out of style will not be accepted for the consignment. All items will be inspected thoroughly.
- Advertise the sale, to friends and family via email, social media and online lists.
- Each item must meet a Php 200.00 minimum cost for selling. Lower priced items will not be accepted by Forth Co.
- Kindly submit list of inventory prior to your preferred pick up schedule. You may encode your items here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Nhw2a64gSvpKI0Q5vNgZuMprqkyn7THgC5wDLwqy4Kw/edit?usp=sharing or you may use excel file.
- Earnings will be paid out monthly based on the total accumulated amount of sales for the period. You may refer to below commission fees which will be deducted upon pay-out:
|Tier||Gross Sales||Forth Co. Commission|
|Tier 1||₱5,000 above||20%|
|Tier 2||₱2,000 to ₱4,999||25%|
|Tier 3||₱1,000 to ₱1,999||30%|
*Total commission on sales will be decided once we have the total amount of items sold after 30 days.
8. Consignment period is up to 60 days
9. During pick-up or drop-off, we will ask you to sign the Consignment Agreement between you and Forth Co. You can read and download it here: https://forthco.ph/pages/forth-co-consignment-agreement
- You must fill out our SELL form before participating in our platform. As of our operations, we are accepting a lot and new consignors on our waitlist– please complete this form for more information.
- Registration for ALL consignors is available at any time. We use online registration via the registration form on our website.
- Every form received between 10:00 PM onwards will be attended the next following day.
- Please review the preparation tips and instructions.
- If you have problems with the form, or any questions you can email email@example.com
What we accept and don't accept
We always accept:
- Adult, Teen and Plus Size Clothing (All Season accepted)
- Clothes: Dress (except for maternity clothes and dresses), excellent quality of shirts, blouse, polos, unused swimsuit, sweater, jacket, pants, shorts, office blazer
- Formal Wear (except for gowns, bridal gowns)
- Accessories (belts, hats, purses, carves etc.)
- Bags and handbags **Please note we will NOT accept ANY replica/knock-off designer bags (even if marked faux, knock-off, replica, etc. By law we are not permitted to sell them - they are considered counterfeit goods.
- Jewelry (highly expensive jewelry will be upon discretion of Forth Co whether we will accept it or not)
- Shoes in sellable and excellent condition (heels, pumps, rubber shoes, sneakers,flats)
Designer Items. Brands we accept include, but are not limited to: Ann Taylor, Michael Kors, Nine West, Gucci, Christian Dior, Balenciaga, Channel, Prada,Fendi, Donna Karan, Givenchy, Loewe, Marc Jacobs, Celine, Carolina Herrera, Long Champ, Anne Klein, Banana Republic, BCBG, Bebe, Gap, Guess, J Crew, Kate Spade, Lacoste, Louis Vuitton, Milly, Michael Stars, New York & Company, Ralph Lauren, Tory Burch, Tommy Hilfiger, Vera Bradley, Victoria's Secret Pink, and many others. Any knock-offs will be removed.
We will NOT accept the following:
- Overpriced items, any items that have been recalled
- Children’s clothing, Maternity Dress, lingerie, sleep wear, undergarments, stockings, socks
- Shoes that are scuffed/overly worn. All designer shoes must be in like new condition.
- Items with missing parts, no buttons, no zipper etc.
- Stained or torn clothing of any kind. Please consider donating any wearable, but not sellable clothing.
- Clothing with stains, holes, fading, wrinkles, missing buttons or broken zippers.
- Clothing that smells of smoke
- Clothing that is pilling, has lint, fuzz or pet hair.
- Bridal gowns from different fashion designers
IMPORTANT: Acceptance policy
All items will be inspected after pick up or upon drop off in our preferred location. This is to ensure the highest quality for our buyers/shoppers. Only clean items in excellent working condition will be accepted. Prior to drop-off or pick-up, all items must be properly accounted for in the inventory you will submit to us. To aid in transportation of large clothing quantities, it may help to rubber-band/consolidate like sizes together.
Advertising and Promotion
- We rely heavily on word of mouth, social media, and friends.
- If you are a member of a community or email list, have a presence on Facebook/Twitter, or are part of a neighborhood listserv, please post information about our website: www.forthco.ph. These are a great way to get the word out!
- LIKE our Facebook Page – Forth Co and share the posts that are published as each sale approaches.
Pick-up, Drop-off and Sale Process
In order to ensure a smooth pick up, please do the following things BEFORE you arrive in the building/location to drop off your items:
- Prepare the inventory list of your items
- Sort clothing by size.
Consignor pick-up schedule and times can be found in our form here: https://forthco.ph/pages/sell-pick-up-form. We are sorry but we are unable to accommodate pick-up times other than the ones designated on the schedule. Forth Co. member will assist all your pick-up request
In order to ensure a smooth drop-off, please do the following things BEFORE you arrive in the building/location to drop off your items:
- Make sure all items are properly labelled
- Sort clothing by size.
Consignors are expected to stay through inspection and will be responsible for putting their items back in the bags with the help of Forth Co. member. Please be prepared for a line and some wait time, we will do our best to keep the lines moving quickly.
Drop-off appointments (Quezon City, Fairview, Makati, Mandaluyong, Paranaque, Las Pinas*) are available for your convenience. If you make an appointment, it is very important that you be on time. You are encouraged to contact Forth Co team if you have queries.
Unsold items are donated to worthy organizations chosen by Forth Co. If you do not wish to have us donate your items, please let us know after the consignment period. We will be in touch with you via email to schedule a pick up of your unsold items.
Forth Co. will deposit your total sales after the consignment period. Please prepare your account details for us to process your payout.
Tips for Successful Preparation and Selling
- Price each item in an adequate pricing only. All items priced over PhP8,000 should be consigned over appointment with Forth Co.member. Despite our best efforts, high-priced items may incur dust, minor damage when we place it in our storage . If you are uncomfortable accepting this risk, please do not consign expensive items.
- There will be a lot of items to choose from at our pre-loved items to sell! Overpriced items, when compared to more reasonable choices, may be left behind.
- If you’re selling small items of value, such as unbranded shirts, dresses, out of style fashion items etc., Forth Co. will manage the marketing and prioritize all sellable items for your best interest.
- If you want the proceeds from the sale of any of your items to go to the one of our charity partners, please send us an email to make arrangements.
- If you would like to sell as many items as possible, we suggest pricing toward the lower end of the price range.
- Please take brand, size, condition and age into consideration and adjust the percentage accordingly. In addition, ask yourself, what would you pay for a similar item?
- Our recommendation for pricing is to price your items at most up to 50% of the retail price. For example, if you paid PhP 1000.00 for an item, you may choose to price it at Php 400 - Php 500.
- If you have any pricing questions, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These are suggestions, not rules. Each item must meet a PhP 200.00 minimum.